Our Mission Statement
“A mustard seed is the smallest of all seeds on earth. Yet when planted, it grows and becomes the largest of all garden plants, with such big branches that the birds can perch in its shade.”
At Oare C of E Primary School, WE CARE about learning and growing together. Nurturing all children from the moment they start their educational journey with us, we form the roots from which our children are able to grow into well educated, caring and loving young people. We work in partnership with parents, the Church, Excalibur Academies Trust and the community; aiming to make our values visible for every child.
Our values of:
Wonder, Effort, Compassion, Aspiration, Respect and Enthusiasm are based on the belief that WE CARE for all of our children.
Through our teaching and learning together we aim to:
- Encourage our children to have a sense of WONDER for God’s amazing universe and the achievements of others all over the world.
- Help our children learn the importance and value of hard work and EFFORT so they can all enjoy success and feel proud of their themselves as people and learners.
- Work together as a school, supporting ourselves as well as others around us and teaching the children the values of COMPASSION and Christian love.
- Teach all our children the importance of ASPIRATION so they can all succeed and enjoy rich, fulfilled lives.
- Create a culture where children have true RESPECT for others
- Develop an ENTHUSIASM for life-long learning.