Here at Oare Church of England Primary School we take pride in looking our best at all times; it shows that we care and that we are ready to learn. We believe that children should come to school in suitable clothes of a smart appearance. Uniform can be ordered via https://ohmclothing.co.uk/
We encourage both boys and girls to wear the following:
- school navy blue sweatshirt and/or zip fleece with embroidered school logo, plain navy blue cardigan
- light blue or white polo shirt (with or without school logo), white shirt
- grey or black trousers
- grey or black skirt or pinafore
- black shoes
In summer there is the option to wear:
- grey or black shorts
- blue gingham dress
Sweatshirts, cardigans, polo shirts, P.E. t-shirts, book bags and backpacks with the Oare School logo are available from our uniform supplier. All non-embroidered items of clothing can be bought at the usual school-wear stockists, e.g. Marks & Spencer, Tesco, Asda, etc.
Comfortable, practical footwear is very important so that children may run around and play safely in the playground. This includes sandals that are supported at the heel. Trainers and high heels are not allowed for general wear.
We’ve noticed over time that clothes can have a mind of their own and a tendency to wander around school (and sometimes further), so please put names in all kit and uniform. It is part of a child’s education to teach them to look after their property; labelling items supports this.
It is essential for safety reasons that children are properly equipped for PE lessons. Please ensure that your child wears their PE kit to school on the days that they have P.E.
The kit should include:
- navy blue Oare School t-shirt with school logo
- navy blue or black P.E. shorts
- black daps or trainers (no flashing lights or fashion trainers)
- in colder months it is important that the children are dressed appropriately for outdoor P.E. They can wear navy tracksuit tops and bottoms (NO logos or brand names). Navy zip through hoodies are available from OHM Clothing